Monday, 6 February 2017

FM40 STYLE | CAPSULE WARDROBE - PART 3


J E A N S 

Finding your perfect jeans can be a minefield. 

Great jeans are really, REALLY important in your capsule wardrobe, so persevere. 



They are the backbone of your wardrobe and the perfect partner to both your day and evening looks. I like to have skinnies, an ankle grazing cropped pair (which look great with white trainers) and a distressed pair that looks equally good in summer with sandals and of an evening with heels. 


I think a slimmer distressed pair are a great alternative to boyfriend jeans for petite ladies, Zara is always a good place to go for such. I have given up on trying to find a classic boyfriend pair, I am too short and then often make me look shorter & wider, which isn't a great look. 



In the pervious posts I have said to buy the best quality you can, with jeans I am slightly torn....... today's offerings on the high street are just fantastic and I am a huge fan of Topshop for jeans especially their skinnies. I do indulge in premium denim, often in the sales and I really like MIH Paris jeans

SHOP SOME OF MY FAVOURITE JEANS 






Next up is other bottoms you will need like leather leggings, classic black trousers and statement skirts.

See you Wednesday.

Annmarie
xx

All images are from my Pinterest board 📌 Looks I Love 

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Where is the grey tie front jumper from on this page? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The images as stated are from Pinterest...... so I can not be certain. That particular image is of Instagrammer The Working Girl and it's about 2 years old ..... I would guess the jumper is Vanessa Bruno. M&S have a similar one is store now and I featured it in part 2 of my capsule wardrobe in the carousel of jumpers at the bottom of the post. I hope that helps. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest