Wednesday, 15 February 2017

FM40 STYLE | CAPSULE WARDROBE - PART 7


 T H E  L I T T L E  E X T R A S 

The little extras can make all the difference to your outfit and they are very important to your capsule wardrobe. We all know the importance of having great sunglasses and handbags, but belts, hats and scarves are equally important. 

Scarves and belts are the French Voguette's best friends and they use these accessories to perfection. Particularly the humble little belt, not only do they wear their leather belts the conventional way, but they wear them wrapped around winter coats and jackets.  





U S E F U L  A C C E S S O R I E S  T O  O W N 

Black Fedora
I am pretty fond of bobble hats in winter, but a Fedora is such a more stylish alternative to keep your head both warm and dry. 

Grey Wool Scarf 
You will need a simple, timeless and comfortable scarf, in a colour that will go with virtually any coat. 

Sunglasses 
Everyone should own a classic pair of Ray-Bans; they are the most versatile sunglasses. They look great with any kind of look, sporty, casual or smart. I am pretty fond of the Celine Audrey's too!

Black Belt
A good black belt is an essential, it needs to be the perfect width for jeans and chic enough to go over a dress or coat!

Black Bag 
....... just like shoes I could go on and on here ...... so I have just included a few of my present favourites. 

SHOP MY FAVOURITE ACCESSORIES HERE FOR THE PERFECT CAPSULE WARDROBE 



All images from my Pinterest Boards 📌

2 comments:

  1. Loved this series, thank you! Am about to but the missoma earrings.....! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much .... I enjoyed doing it and I really feel that dressing this way is so much better and classy. Both Missoma earring are gorgeous .... I am heavily hinting for a pair for Mothers Day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest