Monday, 27 February 2017

FM40 STYLE | PARISIAN STYLE


A new style crush of mine is Anine Bing ..... she makes clothes look effortlessly chic, which I suppose is not so hard when you were a model in your previous life!  

Her style is very simple, favouring the off-duty model look (tee-jeans and leather jacket) and following the mantra "less is more"

She found her signature style in her twenties and hasn't looked back since; jeans, a leather jacket, a t-shirt and boots. In her interview for Vogue explaining her style, she said for meetings she will simply swap the t-shirt for a shirt and for dinner, she will swap the jeans for leather pants. For a party, on the other hand a dress is the only way to go. 

I actually thought she was French until I started researching her, she is in fact Danish and has lived in L.A for 12 years. She came to La La Land for a modelling job and never left, starting her own self titled designer clothes line in 2012 there. 

I adore this look she shot for her own blog Anine's World in Paris. A simple look of a striped breton top and jeans elevated with red velvet accessories.   


 I thought I would steal her style with some high street options, the breton below I have on excellent authority is a great option for its price tag and the shoes are presently still available in the sale! This outfit would look fabulous with a little ancient Zara black Chanel-esq jacket I have hanging in my wardrobe, or Anine has a gorgeous one in her new collection, here



Annmarie
xx

SHOP THIS POST 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest