Friday, 31 March 2017

FM40 KIDS | MINI BODEN DELIGHT


Boden have excelled themselves again with their girls wear this summer..... L's wish list (or rather my wish list for her) is far too long. 

I would have purchased the above striped dress in a heart beat, only I purchased a very similar dress by Margherita in John Lewis which is now sold out in a few sizes ...... so if you like the dress I posted on Instagram today then Boden's version is a fabulous alternative. These type of cross over back dresses look great with a little T-shirt underneath and without when aboard on holiday. 

SHOP MY OTHER FAVOURITE MINI BODEN BITS FOR GIRLS 





I don't really look at the boys stuff (normally I find them to have too many motifs and rather loud for N) I do, however, love Boden's swimwear for boys, especially these seersucker striped swimming trunks and their chino shorts are always excellent and come in a nice range of colours.

Oh and their swim towelling cover ups are the best! 

Plus there is 10% off here.

Annmarie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest