Thursday, 9 March 2017

FM40 STYLE | BODEN 'SUMMER BOX' STASHES


LOVE THEM!!!! 

Boden you have come up trumps again with your footwear and there are a few other things I spied that are worth buying now to put in your summer box. I know we are only in March and the clocks haven't even sprung forward yet (that's how I remember what way the clocks change ..... fall back and spring forward - an old saying Sister Mary Colomba taught me at school) anyway I have digressed ...... but the good things at Boden normally sell out or are on delays ..... so be quick! The few things I wanted for L have sold out in her size because I dithered. BONUS is that they have 15% off here

SHOP MY OTHER FAVOURITE BODEN SUMMER ARRIVALS 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest