Wednesday, 1 March 2017

FM40 STYLE | BRETONS WITH A LITTLE BIT OF ...JE NE SAIS QUOI

Image Via

In my capsule wardrobe series part one .... we discussed the important of having a classic breton in your wardrobe, there are many great ones to choose from at different price points, I personally like  this one, this one comes from good authority and finally this one. 

Once you have a classic breton that will work casually and smartly depending on what jackets and footwear you choose to wear, you can then add a stripe top with a little bit of Je ne sais quoi, like my Chinti & Parker one I am wearing on Instagram today. I purchased it a few years back after seeing it on Laura Fantacci old blog, Wearing It Today

Here are a few of my favourite bretons with a difference. 




Annmarie 
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest