Thursday, 16 March 2017

FM40 STYLE | CASTANER ESDAPRILLE WEDGES


I have another new purchase to confess too ...... A pair of Castaner wedges. I have been after a pair of these for two years .... an iconic summer shoe that goes with basically everything, summer dresses, shorts and even jeans in the city. 

Castaner have been making shoes since 1927, they first propelled into prominence in the late 1960s following its creation of the first espadrille wedge for Yves Saint Laurent. Today the brand has expanded to slippers and sandals, retaining the tradition of expert Spanish craftsmanship.



They don't have to be reserved for your summer holiday they look equally fabulous in the city with jeans as one of my favourite Spanish bloggers Collage Vintage  wears hers below. 





I went for the light beige pair, slightly darker than the ivory colour and I thought maybe more forgiving with any wear (which you can see on my Instagram here). There are many more additions to their collection now, platformssuedestripestwo tone or just the classic black

Annmarie
xx

SHOP CASTANER WEDGES 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest