Thursday, 30 March 2017

FM40 STYLE | DAILY ALTERNATIVE TO JEANS


Working from home and on the daily school run I tend to wear jeans nearly 100% of the time ..... it's just so easy, they go with everything and in the rush of getting ready for school run I find myself going for the easy option.

I do need to break out from the jeans habit and with the change of seasons now is the perfect time to wear chinos. I am really looking forward to wearing my J Crew ones that I got in the sale, which are still available here in limited sizes if you are interested. Like jeans, chinos can be adapted to smart wear, middle of the road or casual ....... just with a change of a shoe. 

The above outfit with either of the footwear choices would lovely with black blazer such as this one, or this one, a leather jacket or trench coat. 

SHOP THE POST 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest