Thursday, 23 March 2017

FM40 STYLE | DISCOUNTED MAJE & ISABEL MARANT ETOILE ARRIVALS ....


Thank you to everybody who has emailed or messaged me on Instagram regarding stock on the Whistles Margo top ..... that purchase will have to wait because this month's shopping budget has been spent on The Outnet. The Outnet had drops from two of my favourite French designers labels Maje and Isabel Marant Etoile this week and I quickly napped the above Maje blouse to add to my white blouse collection. 

I first admired this blouse in the Maje store in Paris this time last year when we went to see the rugby, so when I saw in appear on the Outnet with 40% off I couldn't resist. 

There are some wonderful pieces on The Outnet from Maje and Izzy..... be quick the good stuff is selling fast!

SHOP MY FAVOURITES


4 comments:

  1. Lovely picks Annmarie. I have those tan sandals! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice Sue ..... I wanted the dropped waist dress Izzy dress but that sold out quick sticks xx

      Delete
  2. Hi, You should take more photo of You with clothes You present. Love xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely bookmarking this website and sharing it with my acquaintances. You will be getting plenty of visitors to your website from me!I am definitely bookmarking this website and sharing it with my acquaintances. You will be getting plenty of visitors to your website from me!I am definitely bookmarking this website and sharing it with my acquaintances. You will be getting plenty of visitors to your website from me!telebrand Pakistan | online shopping Pakistan | online shopping in Pakistan
    online shopping pakistan | online shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest