Tuesday, 7 March 2017

FM40 STYLE | GINGHAM TREND FOR 2017

T-SHIRT  | EARRINGS | BASKET | WEDGES SKIRT

G I N G H A M

There seems to be gingham everywhere I look...... it is a huge trend for spring summer. I do love the look of black and white gingham ..... but how do you wear it without looking like a tablecloth?

Keep it monochrome and fresh with cream, whites and black. The bardot tops look adorable with light denim and the crisp shirts look elegant with tailored trousers. Toughen up the dresses with a leather biker jacket and style the skirts with a simple t-shirt like I have done above. 

I do love that ruffle skirt from Topshop, perfect for summer days. I tried it on the other day, albeit over jeans in the middle of Toppers (I was in rush) and I had to say I found it flattering even with the ruffle front and how cute are those shoes!

SHOP MY FAVOURITE GINGHAM PIECES 


4 comments:

  1. That skirt!!! ❤️ I'm not generally a skirt person but think I'll be trying this one!! Hurry up summer I'm bored with winter clothes now!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey it is fab ..... the material reminds me of dresses I use to wear when I was a little girl. It is flattering .... with the ruffle being off centre. x

      Delete
  2. The skirt's a good un. I love it and can't wait for the warmer weather so I can get the legs out to wear it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you on Instagram having a try on ...... I can see this really suiting you! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest