Tuesday, 21 March 2017

FM40 STYLE | IT'S SPRING SO LETS BRING OUT THE TRENCH




All images 📌from Pinterest 

I have always had a thing for trench coats ..... I remember my mum having one when I was little girl and thinking she looked SO stylish. I lusted after a Burberry for years and I finally made the expensive plunge when I was 40 thanks to family, friends and a 30% My Wardrobe discount code. 

The trench coat never goes out of fashion, but this season they are certainly having a bit of a moment ...... especially the more fluid designs with ruffles and bow sleeves. 

The trench is the perfect coat for work and play and for this period in-between the end of winter and the beginning of spring. Of course you can stick to the classics and if you can't stretch to the iconic Burberry Kensington, then Burberry's Balmoral Packaway Trench is a more affordable option  or look to J Crew, Jaeger and even Boden do excellent classic trench coats. 

For something more on trend try these ...... 

SHOP MODERN TRENCH MACS 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest