Sunday, 19 March 2017

FM40 STYLE | OMG .... THE BLOUSE

Image _thefab3

There are more than a few things I am loving in this Instagram post by _thefab3; the messy pony tail, the hoop earrings, the perfectly distressed jeans and the BLOUSE ...OMG the blouse ...... I tapped the photo for credits and I thought it would be some expensive brand available from Shopbop ...... no it wasn't, I tapped it again because I couldn't believe my eyes the blouse was being credited to Miss Selfridge. 

I was straight onto Miss Selfridge searching for it..... and there it was. I know it will be no good for me with my boobies with the ruffle front ...... but the size 8/10 girl with little boobs (that's who I am in my head ... #IWISH) wants to order this ASAP!! 



Whilst looking for this top I saw many other gorgeous things that are worth sharing that aren't cropped, too short or tight lycra (that's what I normally associate with Miss Selfridge) and the good news is that Miss Selfridge are having a flash 24 hour online exclusive with 24% off until midnight tonight!.... so don't delay!

SHOP MY OTHER MISS SELFRIDGE FAVOURITES



Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and don't forget the discount like the fairy godmother's magic runs out at midnight.... Shop that stunning blouse here

Annmarie
xx

4 comments:

  1. I adore Happily Grey - she always looks amazing in whatever she wears - one of my favorite bloggers! Yes the top is now sold out ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has it now sold out?.... It does look like Happily Grey (also one of my favourites too) but its heather from _thefab3 another stunning blonde girl from across the pond. x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. I bought it this weekend! Looks better Your true size but I always go for larger sizes. Love it

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest