Friday, 17 March 2017

FM40 STYLE | WHITE BRODERIE BLOUSES


W H I T E  B R O D E R I E  T O P S

As well as stripe tops I am pretty much obsessed with white pretty lace blouses. On my last shopping trip I saw two (the one above and this one) that I thought were absolutely gorgeous. I walked away saying to myself I don't need any more white broderie tops....... I am hugely regretting that decision now.... why?

Well, a few days later I began to sort out my summer clothes and some of my white tops are passed their sell buy date and a new one would have been a welcome addition to my collection. 

Like Jack Flash I was on my laptop looking at the two blouses I really liked and to my horror both have now sold out in my size ...... #gutted. 

I am now on daily Somerset blouse watch hoping it comes back into stock in a size 12...... 

I have spent some time researching other options in case this doesn't happen, I have found quite a few that I like at a mixture of price points..... This one from Asos is really nice, very similar to an old favourite I have from Jaeger Boutique. For those of you that love the Monsoon one that is everywhere, but would prefer it in cotton for the warmer months then look here ..... River Island's version is 100% cotton. 

Annmarie 
xx

P.S Oh the Somerset top above comes in a dress as well, which is just utterly divine! 👌

SHOP MY FAVOURITE WHITE BRODERIE TOPS 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest