Monday, 13 March 2017

FM40 STYLE | WISH LIST PURCHASE "THE WHITE SHIRT"


Shirt - GANT Diamond G Pinpoint Oxford Shirt | Jeans - MIH Paris  | Shoes - Isabel Marant (simliar here) | Bag - Chanel (pre-loved here)

In my capsule wardrobe series I talked about investing in good quality core essentials that will make your day-to-day dressing so much easier. One core essential item is the WHITE SHIRT

I have been after a classic good quality plain white shirt for ages,  one that didn't  look like a bag of rags after 5 minutes of wearing it and I am pretty certain I have found it.




The GANT Diamond G Pinpoint Oxford shirt, GANT have been making shirts since 1949 and this style pretty much sums up the classic white shirt; a button down collar, breast pocket and pinpoint finish. The pinpoint means that it has been sewn with more stitches per inch to create a thin and delicate hand feel. 

How did I style it - well simply really, jeans and a leopard statement shoe and I opened a few buttons and rolled up the sleeves for a more modern look.



Simple and classic. 

To find out more about GANT Diamond G Pinpoint Oxford shirt click here

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE LOOK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest