Friday, 28 April 2017

FM40 BEAUTY | MY SKIN CARE FAVOURITES


M Y  S K I N  C A R E  R E G I M E

As a follow-up to my last beauty post What's In My Make Up Bag I thought I would share with you my skin care regime. To be honest I am a bit of a skin care tart and jump from lotion to potion looking for that miracle cream that will give me that younger, firmer and plumper looking skin. 

S O  W H A T  A R E  M Y  C U R R E N T  F A V O U R I T E S ? 

For cleansing my skin I like to do the quick option and use a cleansing water such as Bioderma Sensibio. Which is perfect for lazy nights and with one sweep of a cotton pad even stubborn make up is effectively removed plus there are no harsh chemicals to irritate the skin. Another great option is Garner Skin Micellar cleansing water

I need a hydrating moisturiser and I do love Chanel's hydrating moisturiser ....... being slightly pricey I jumped to a cheaper option recently with sadly no success. So, I will be returning to my Chanel or if anybody has any recommendations for a good moisturiser for ageing, dehydrated skin - please let me know!

I like to use a serum underneath my moisturiser especially in the winter months and again I am a fan of the Chanel Hydra Moisture range and I love their Hydra Beauty Serum. Whilst I didn't have any success with a cheaper alternative moisturiser I have recently with a cheaper serum. I have been using Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Serum recently and I have to stay I am pretty impressed with it and my lines on my forehead are looking less severe! A little tip this is presently half price at Superdrug at the moment. 

What cream would I totally recommend ...... well I have to stay it would be Charlotte Tilbury's Miracle Eye Rescue - I absolutely LOVE this eye cream. I have dark circles and fine lines and this cream works wonders and a little goes a lone way. This is one potion that I repeat purchase.



T I M E S  F O R  S O M E   E X T R A  T. L .C 

There are times when your skin needs some extra TLC and that's when I will exfoliate (to be honest for beautiful skin you should exfoliate one or twice a week) but sometimes life just gets in the way and I am sometimes too busy for a little bit of me time ...... so that's when the powerful stuff GLAM GLOW Youthmud Mask needs to come out of the bathroom cabinet. This is powerful stuff and you can feel it working it's magic straightaway; the mask goes tight and hard and your skin starts to tingle.  When you remove it after the 10 minutes your skin does have a pink/red glow to it (so, I wouldn't advise to use it before a hot date) but it certainly leaves the skin looking clearer, plumper and feeling softer.

S H O P  M Y  S K I N  C A R E  P R E S E N T  F A V O U R I T E S 



Of course, a healthy diet, drinking lots of water and 8 hours sleep beats any lotions and potions ..... but a little bit of help is sometimes required!

Have a lovely weekend and hopefully some time for a little bit of pampering! Don't forget if you have found a fabulous moisturiser for ageing and dehydrated skin .... let me know!

Annmarie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest