Tuesday, 18 April 2017

FM40 STYLE | BOW TRIM TRAINERS



I hope you all had a lovely Easter with your little families ..... we certainly did, a nice relaxing time with loved ones and cousins and finished off yesterday by venturing into Manchester for a little look around and some lunch and I may have come back with some shoes ..... well slip on trainers. 

I have been eyeing these casablanca bow trim trainers for a while now and passing Russell & Bromley I thought I would try them on. I showed them to my hubby and I got a slightly raised eyebrow followed by the comment .... "they look like something you mum would wear" albeit I was showing him the display shoe which was a size 7 in taupe, trust me I said I am going to ask for my size and in navy.  I put them on and I got the nod of approval.

Styled with denim they would compliment some lovely spring/summer capsule wardrobe combinations of a white shirt (I have the linen mix one above from H&M - great for summer), t-shirts and my favourite .... the pretty lace blouse

I felt the need to add them to my shoe collection as I have been wearing my white Adidas trainers endlessly and with the bonus of them being very comfy they make me feel on trend and when I have gone to wear my ballet pumps I just feel a little dated?? So, I thought this dressy type of trainer would be a great addition, they are also a super (and cheaper) alternative to the Chanel espadrilles that we all love. 

Is anybody else in the trainer love mode and tending to not wear ballet flats anymore?

Annmarie
xx 

P.S A little note on the sizing they run big - so take a size down. Oh and Dune do a cheaper alternative here

SHOP THE POST 




2 comments:

  1. Love the sneakers and the whole outfit. I might give the Dune ones a try. Unfortunately Russell&Bromley make it basically impossible to get their products outside the UK. I personally don't find my ballet flats dated, though. I think they're always in style. Right now I tend to prefer pointy ones over rounded toes but I still love all my ballet flats!
    Love your posts, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! Excited wear them ..... the dune ones are a good alternative, I think Carvela have done something similar too. I know ballet flats will never go out of fashion and I suppose thats why Chanel repeat them each year ...... I am just having a moment and loving my trainers. My ballet pumps are safely in their boxes and I will fall back in love with them pretty soon I am sure when I want to feel all Parisian again.. xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest