Thursday, 20 April 2017

FM40 STYLE | THE DESIGNER 'IT' TRAINERS


T H E   D E S I G N E R  'I T'  T R A I N E R S 

In the early 2000s we had the designer 'IT' bags, presently I think we can safely say it is now the time of the designer 'IT' trainers. While in Selfridges I spent a joyful half hour looking in their shoe department and the many designer trainers they stock..... here are a few of my favourites. 



S A V E   R A T H E R  T H A N   S P L U R G E 

Of course the high street are hot on the designer's heels and homages are appearing everywhere .... Russell & Bromley have some great ones (albeit middle of the road prices, perfectly bridging the gap between highsteet and designer) here and here or you can play save with the simplicity of the classic Adidas Stan Smiths .



Personally I am loving those ones from Boden.

Annmarie 
 xx

Images 📌 from my Pinterest boards 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest