Thursday, 13 April 2017

FM40 STYLE | GOOD FRIDAY DRINKS AND POM POMS



In my younger days the Easter holiday weekend and its multiple Bank Holidays meant an excuse or two to put on my high heels and go out with my friends. That care-free life no longer. However, we still plan to meet our friends on Friday for drinks, albeit early doors with all our children in tow. 

Early doors doesn't stop me from planning to wear some high heels and I want to wear my white Baukjen blazer. The t-shirt is yet to be decided as are the accessories .......  I just wish the above t-shirt was an option (I need to order it before it sells out) and how fabulous are these pom pom shoes and the basket ....... the basket maybe not practical, but so so cute the main things is that it will fit a lipstick, phone and small comb.... perfect. 

Have a lovely Easter weekend 

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest