Monday, 24 April 2017

FM40 STYLE | IT IS THE SEASON OF THE STATEMENT SLEEVE


S T A T E M E N T  S L E E V E S  

This is the season of the statement sleeve .... call it bell, trumpet or just a really big sleeve the style seems to be everywhere. 




C A N  I T  B E  T O O  B I G ? 

I have tried a few of these blouse/shirts and quite frankly the practical Annmarie thought better of it ..... how does one fit the sleeve in a blazer or simply do the dishes in these things? None were purchased not even this one from Zara which I thought would nail two of this seasons trends ..... gingham and statement sleeves. It was all too much for me and it was returned. I was giving up on the trend until I saw this one from &otherstories



Understated and totally up my street.



Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE LOOK 


1 comment:

  1. Latest Design of the costume is this that she had wear in it.Cartincoupon.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest