Tuesday, 11 April 2017

FM40 STYLE | PACKING TIPS FOR AN EASTER WEEKEND ESCAPE IN THE UK


If you are escaping this Easter weekend to the coast or the countryside then this post is for you. We are staying at home this Easter, but it doesn't stop me dreaming of a little trip to a luxury spa hotel or a beautiful cottage somewhere on my UK bucket list. 

What do you pack for an Easter weekend away? I would like to pack all the above items in my weekend holdall (especially a slogan tee they are such on trend at the moment - love this one), the destination I am dreaming of here is Cornwall ..... pack a pair of wellies and a cashmere wrap too and the above items would be suitable for anywhere in the UK really. 

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest