Friday, 21 April 2017

FM40 STYLE | TOPSHOP DRESSES FIT FOR ANY OCCASION


P R E T T Y  D R E S S  S E A S O N 

We are approaching wedding season and the time you will need a pretty dress ...... there was a time in my late 20s early 30s you had at least one wedding per summer (maybe 2 or 3) and it can be an expensive time, the hen do/weekend first, then the present, then attending the wedding which normally involved an overnight stay in a posh hotel .... and then you have to find a fabulous outfit. 

Topshop this year will be your saviour they have the most fabulous dresses at fabulous prices with nods to Preen, Chloe and Zimmerman. 


W H E N  I A M  G O I N G  T O  W E A R  I T ? 

You may think I don't have any weddings to go to? Yes, me neither, my wedding invites are now no longer .... all family and friends are nicely partnered up and the christenings invites have dried up too .... most have their 2.4 children. The invitations these days seem to be 40th and 50th parties (oh and 60ths 😂) but there are plenty of other summer occasions you will need pretty dress for ........ 



T E A  D R E S S E S  F O R  A N  I N D I A N  S U M M E R 

Some of their dresses don't need an occasion, just 80 degrees and a glorious tan .... they are perfect to wear on holiday. 


SHOP MY FAVOURITE TOPSHOP DRESSES 



Aren't they gorgeous .... love them all! 

 Have a wonderful weekend. 

 Annmarie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest