Monday, 3 April 2017

FM40 STYLE | UPDATE ON MY SPRING/SUMMER WISH LIST

When the weather starts to improve like it has, you start to get your spring bits and pieces out ..... and then realise a few things need replacing or you are short of a few basic tops and bottoms.

My spring/summer wish list was published back in February (see it here) and a few things can be ticked off as purchased, the white shirt, the Castaner wedges and the Valentino like Tan-GOs shoes. We plan to holiday this summer down south and not aboard like normal, so I don't think I will require the Dodo Bar Or play suit and the budget for that could be wisely spent on a few more basic things my capsule wardrobe needs.

M Y  S P R I N G / S U M M E R  W I S H  L I S T  U P D A T E


On my original list was the black Ba&sh Bridget shirt and although I really love that shirt in either black or ecru, the price tag £100+ puts me off ...... as I only paid £19.99 for a similar denim one from H&M that I think is amazing! I have been looking on H&M for their black denim one to come back into stock with no luck, I then had a quick look at Gap and found this lovely chalk coloured one .... sadly only size large left online. I am crossing all fingers and toes that the Gap in Liverpool has some medium ones available when I pop in this week. 

I need new jeans, I have sort of fallen out of love with my ripped and distressed denim ..... and I am wearing my MIH paris cropped jeans endlessly at the moment. I feel the cropped slim leg style suits my 5ft 3inch frame plus they look great with spring footwear of trainers, ballet pumps and sandals. I may have found another pair of jeans that could possibly suit me, I spotted them on a favourite blogger of mine Lilac Pages who has just started to blog regularly again 🙌 🙌...... if you don't follow her you need to because she has a shoe and bag collection to die for!!!! Anyway, she was wearing these jeans by Set-Fashion and I thought they looked fabulous on her and are just the style I am personally looking for. 

I featured these Maison Labiche t-shirts last week and I basically want one or maybe two myself. 

I still need to replace my two-tone Russell & Bromley ballet pumps and I would really like this top too and I have seen too many summer dresses that I simply WANT, but we shall save them for another blog post. 

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THIS POST 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest