Thursday, 6 April 2017

FM40 STYLE | THE WHITE COMPANY NEW ARRIVALS


A  N E W  P U R C H A S E 

When I visit a The White Company shop I normally do want to buy the entire contents, but without falling out with the Hubby or the bank manager I tend to leave with just something for the kids or a candle. On Wednesday I walked out with a large shopping bag including something for myself, something for the kids and the obligatory candle

What did I buy for myself? Well, if you have seen my morning Instagram post you would have seen me trying the above top on and it was instant love. The broderie anglaise and the peplum back couldn't be resisted. However, it was extremely hard to resist the majority of the summer new arrivals ... 



A  W H I T E  S U M M E R  H O I L D A Y



I went out shopping saying to my Mum L didn't require anymore dresses and then I saw this  ..... that girl has a better wardrobe than me! The boys stuff was tastefully beautiful  as ever with some really chic T-shirt and short sets. 

M Y  L I T TL E  W H I T E  C O M P A N Y  P I C K S



Have you got anything from The White Company on your summer wish list? 

Annmarie 
xx

SHOP THE POST 


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the kids stuff but I'm so disappointed that they only seem to be doing up to 6 years now. My twins are 5 but my daughter especially, is very tall and needs a larger size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I noticed that too ..... I think they do some casual things for teenagers but it will be a sad day when L gets beyond age 6! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice clothes :)
    M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/search/label/MariaV.
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest