Friday, 7 April 2017

FM40 STYLE | WHITE DRESSES DREAMS ARE MADE OF




Z I M M E R M A N N  H E A V E N 

You all know me by now and I am partial to a white lace dress in the summer and if my budget was unlimited, then I would purchase every Zimmerman lace dress there is ....their dresses are tres bohemian with a sophisticated femininity. Zimmermann is one of the few designers that could tempt me away from my monochrome obsession with this stunning dress. 

C L I C K  P R O D U C T  T O  S H O P 



Undoubtedly gorgeous, but pricey .... of course we can find beautiful white lace dresses on our great British high street 

S H O P  M Y  F A V O U R I T E  H I G H  S T R E E T  W H I T E  D R E S S E S 



I really like a few others on Net-a-Porter that are slightly easier on the purse strings than the Zimmermann dresses, especially this one by Love Shack Fancy which is just stunning and this one.

Oh I have a major soft spot for this one by Somerset by Alice Temperley at John Lewis too.

Annmarie
xx

P.S For those of you who liked my old one from Zara I am wearing on Instagram today in my flashback photo - then this one from Urban Outfitters is almost identical!

SHOP THE POST 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest