Tuesday, 9 May 2017

FM40 KIDS | SALT WATER SANDALS


My favourite kids sandals are now being stocked in my favourite department store - John Lewis

Hands down they are the best kids sandals by far, they are comfortable (never had a rubbing issue with them) hard wearing, salt water safe (hence the name) and washable! Yes, washable, they come up brand new with a little 30 degree quick wash. I have been buying them for about 5 years since I read about them on Little Spree blog, normally we go for the classic 'surfer' style because they are unisex and I could pass N's down to L ..... we have had them in tan, navy and white. 

This year we are having a little change for a girl that LOVES pink. 

Totally recommend them ladies! OH and they also come in big girl sizes too. 

SHOP THEM HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest