Wednesday, 24 May 2017

FM40 STYLE | PACKING FOR A CITY BREAK



As we are approaching the Bank Holiday weekend and half term I know many of you will be packing a bag for a weekend away or holiday. 

I am presently packing for a family sporting weekend down to London .... on the itinerary is the rugby final at Twickenham Stadium, a day of sightseeing and a girly day of shopping when the boys go to the cricket at Lords and a nice evening out. 

What do I pack for that! Plus, apparently there is to be a heat wave this weekend. 

I have gone for chinos, t-shirts, flats and a day dress. I am going to transform a simple look of a t-shirt and trousers with my white blazer from Baujken, statements earrings and a fancy clutch for my evening look. 

Fingers crossed I have everything covered. 

Annmarie
xx

SHOP MY WEEKEND CITY BREAK LOOKS 



2 comments:

  1. What are the sizes like on the JCrew trousers please, if you don't mind the indiscreet question? Their sizing is a bit confusing. I am a size 10/12 on my bottom half. Thanks Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi .... these trousers are in standard waist sizes like jeans ....... I take a 28 inch waist (which is a 10) and I found them true to size. I hope that helps xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest