Monday, 15 May 2017

FM40 STYLE | SOMERSET BY ALICE TEMPERLEY


This top has been an object for desire since I saw it back in March ...... 

The top is just one piece from the beautiful Somerset by Alice Temperley collection that is available exclusively at John Lewis. The collection is most definitely a place to look if you are guest at a wedding this summer ...... this dress particularly is very pretty for a summer British church wedding or the jumpsuit version. 

There are some stunning pieces for your holidays .... real showcases of dresses that would look amazing with a tan and wedges or sandals, like this one, this and this one. In fact, talking about sandals I LOVE these sandals from the collection. 




As you know, I only like to feature items on my blog that I truly love and I have been featuring pieces from this collection regularly on my blog and from that John Lewis contacted me and asked if I would like to pick something from the collection. Yes PLEASE!

What did I pick ..... the top of desire or the dress version below? 


Oh it had to be the blouse ..... 


I apologise in advance this blouse may feature a lot in my Instagram feed!

Annmarie
xx

P.S You may find the blouse sold out online, but my local John Lewis had it in stock in a range of sizes and another little note I found the whole collection runs large on sizes, so you can size down in most things which is always a lovely feeling ..... Thank you Alice I was a perfect size 10!

This post was in collaboration with John Lewis, but as ever all my words and thoughts are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that FM40 loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest