Tuesday, 30 May 2017

FM40 STYLE | SUMMER HOLIDAY CAPSULE WARDROBE - PART 5



H O L I D A Y  F O O T W E A R 

If I told you, you only really need to pack 3 pairs of shoes some may say ..... WHAT!!! 

Yes, I am a self-confessed shoes addict and I now only pack 3 pairs of shoes on my holidays. 

1.  G O  W I T H  E V E R Y T H I N G  T A N  S A N D A L S 

These are my life saviour on holiday, they literally go with everything, day outfits and pretty white dresses of an evening. Two summers ago I treated myself to a pair of Ancient Greek Sandals .... Oh how I love them. There are plenty of tan sandals to choose from to suit all budgets in my edit below. 

SHOP MY FAVOURITE TAN SANDALS 






2.  E S P A D R I L L E  W E D G E S 


The next type of shoe I would recommend is a pair of espadrille wedges. Buy again in a neutral colour that will complement your holiday wardrobe. I have a pair of classic Castaner wedges that I can't wait to wear this summer and a black leather pair from Topshop that are excellent and which have been re-issued this summer, here


They are comfy enough to wear of a day, but I mainly wear mine of an evening with my summer dresses. 

SHOP MY FAVOURITE ESPADRILLE WEDGES 





3.  F L I P  F L O P S

Now the third pair are simply a pair of flip flops ..... I favour Havaianas in either a silver or gold. These are your pool shoes and beach shoes .... no problems with water stains and they are easy to get off and on. 

SHOP MY FAVOURITE FLIP FLOPS 



Of course if you have room in your suitcase I would possible pack a pair of slides ...... the ultimate ones I would like are these, but these from Boden are pretty nice too! Also, if you are looking for a tan sandal with a little bit of extra detail then these are really nice from &Other Stories that I have featured on my Instagram today, butter soft suede with colourful tassels. 

Annmarie 
xx

P.S I will travel in an another pair which are normally a flat closed toe shoe  .... so yes that is technically 4 pairs 😉 

1 comment:

  1. Yes I definitely agree. Especially the tan sandals and espadrille wedges. It's a must for me.

    wwww.underaytedray.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest