Monday, 12 June 2017

FM40 STYLE | #DESTINATIONBODEN WITH 30% DISCOUNTS

B E A C H  D A Y S 


Boden have some great offers on this week 30% off selected items including tops, tunics and t-shirts, swimwear and children wear just to name a few. So, with that in mind I thought I would do a beach day look with my capsule wardrobe theme in mind. 

In this post I talked about how I love the Tory Burch style beach cover ups, like the one above ..... I also like that particular tunic in this colourway and this. Plus, this tunic is nice and this one too. The swimsuit I will imagine to be very flattering to both your boobs (the bandeaux gives a little uplift) and your mummy tummy thanks to the gathered front. 

These light weight towels are sooo good, we had them on holiday last year and they made my beach bag containing all the stuff you need for the family for a day at the beach far lighter and they can also be used as an emergency sarong should you wish. 

N OT  F O R G E T T I N G  T H E  M I N I'S 

Boden also have some super cute swimwear for the kids too ..... I like this, this and this for L and I may be ordering these for N with this super discount.


Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest