Wednesday, 14 June 2017

FM40 STYLE | SALE TIME!!!


The big boys have started their sales and it can be a total minefield. 

Remember .... don't buy it just because its 50% off  .... think carefully!

1. Did you want it before the sales?
2. Does it suit you?
3. Do you need it?

I have done some of the hard work for you and here are my edits of some of my personal favourites - many I have featured on the blog over the last few months....... answering question one - yes, I liked them before the discount. 

SHOP MY NET-A-PORTER SALE EDIT 


SHOP MY MATCHESFASHION SALE EDIT


SHOP MY MY THERESA SALE EDIT



SHOP MY SELFRIDGES SALE EDIT




 My eyes are sore looking, but before I go a forgot to put in my NAP sale edit the Sophie Anderson bags and clutches that I featured in my summer holiday capsule wardrobe post are in the sale ... shop them here.

Happy sale shopping ladies!

Annmarie
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest