Wednesday, 7 June 2017

FM40 STYLE | THE SANDALS I AM LUSTING AFTER .......



OK, I am slightly obsessed with these Hermes sandals or slides as the fashion world could them, my mum would call them mules???? Anyway whatever you describe them as they are simply DIVINE! 

What I absolutely love about them is their elegant slimline look that make them work with not just holiday outfits, but a variety of outfits in the city; dresses, skirts, trousers and jeans. 




Thats my Zara dress πŸ”...... 

The Hermes Orans I think are.....  £445. So, yes not the most affordable item to buy, but there are plenty of look a likes on the high street including these from M&S! How good are they? M&S have some amazing shoes this season. Here are a few of my favourite more affordable options. 

SHOP MY FAVOURITE SLIDES




The Boden ones come in array of colours as do the Next two bar stripe ones, but I have to say those M&S ones I think are closest to the Hermes sandals we are all lusting after. 

Annmarie
xx

πŸ“ŒAll images from Pinterest πŸ“Œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest