Friday, 2 June 2017

FM40 STYLE | SUMMER HOLIDAY CAPSULE WARDROBE - PART 6


S U M M E R  N I G H T S 

Next in this series is what to wear of an evening on holiday when you are going out for a nice meal ...... keeping with my little tip that dresses take up less space in your suitcase and as I personally find dresses easier to wear in the heat, this post solely features dresses. 

Nothing looks nicer on holiday in the evening sun and with a tan than ........ the white dress. 



SHOP WHITE DRESSES





As a monochrome lover I do really like the Italian black widow look too on holiday ...

SHOP BLACK DRESSES





That Topshop black dress has sold out once .... going to press it had come back into stock in 10s and 12s!


I am not averse to colour either .... 


You might have seen me trying on this pink dress on my Instagram today .... which is gorgeous and a fabulous summer dress ..... here are some more dresses of colour I like. 

SHOP COLOUR DRESSES






Annmarie 
xx

P.S If I am going on holiday for 2 weeks I will normally take about 5/6 dresses for the evening.

📌 All Images from my Pinterest Boards 📌

3 comments:

  1. Love this!!!

    Please check out our blog gekx.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love white dresses too and the ones you posted are gorgeous esp the last one x

    http://lisahercatandherwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest