Monday, 5 June 2017

FM40 STYLE | SUMMER HOLIDAY CAPSULE WARDROBE - RANDOMS


We have come to the end of this series  .... I hope you have found it helpful? 

They are so many nice summer things about and many of the items below I found after I posted the relevant posts. So, I thought I would do a random post showing you them as they are too nice not too share ..... including this dress from ASOS that is almost identical to the dress in the Pinterest image above that has been pinned to my summer board for ages. 

SHOP SOME OF MY FAVOURITE RANDOMS 



Those skirts from Marks & Spencer are just so like the Maje ones aren't they ..... well done M&S! I just love that gingham dress .... Joanne from The Stylist and the Wardrobe looks fabulous in hers and how about that blouse from Next? Next has been so off my radar for years, but I have to say this year I think they have had a brilliant season.... including that blouse that I couldn't resist to order for myself, I returned the red boho one that was all over Instagram, but this Chloe like blouse is so more up my street.  Any ladies going to the South of France this summer you just need to order that clutch ..... even just to put your lipgloss in while in Le Club 55. 

Annmarie
xx

6 comments:

  1. I have LOVED this series. I could really do with a work wear version if you have the time please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily ..... thank you that is lovely to hear! I haven't worked in a office environment for years .... it is a good idea for a post so I will do some research. xx

      Delete
  2. This series has been brill - I have picked up some great tips on what to pack and what staples I need to add. Your style and picks are classic and timeless. Thank you thank you thank you. Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex! Thank you ..... I enjoyed doing the series. Keeping things simple and timeless (not falling into too many trends) is the way forward :)

      Delete
  3. I am in the end of our Sicilian holiday (sob!). This vacation was the first one ever for which I carefully planned my wardrobe. I came across your blog in May and used lots of your tips when shopping online. I am delighted to say that I have been pleased with the results:the suitcase was not stuffed, I had good choice of clothes, a couple of on-trend items I can wear this summer in London and a few timeless pieces. I looked and felt fab (despite holidaying with two young kids :). Thank you!! I second the suggestion of the officewear capsule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella, thank you for taking the time to write this comment, it was lovely to receive! Very happy that my advice has worked for your holiday wardrobe ..... my tips certainly work for me, so it's nice to hear they do for you too! Yes, I will definitely do a office wear capsule series. Sicily is on my bucket list .... in fact Italy in general is! Enjoy your summer. Annmarie xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest