Monday, 26 June 2017

FM40 STYLE | THE ESSENTIAL DENIM JACKET






There was a definite hole in my wardrobe ....... I didn't own a versatile denim jacket. I did many years ago and it either found the charity pile or the eBay .... I can't quite remember, either way it is one of those recycles I have regretted.

WHY? ... a denim jacket is a great outer layer to travel in and take on holiday with you. It makes little  twee tea dresses look instantly cool, it can down dress the ultimate evening dress. Wear it, perch it over your shoulders or tie it around your waist ..... oh the options are endless! 

The good news is that I have a found a great new one from & Other Stories 



Great quality denim and a really nice neat fit to wear over little dresses or skirts.

Jacket , & OTHER STORIES | Dress , Boden (old) | Bag, Gucci (old) | Sandals, ANCIENT GREEK SANDALS

I have had a few queries on which Ancient Greek Sandals I have, mine are called Semele and Net A Porter are now stocking them in the natural tan, here. 

Annmarie 
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love my denim jackets, I get so much wear out them. I love the fact that yours is slightly cropped - great look

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my denim jackets, I get so much wear out them. I love the fact that yours is slightly cropped - great look

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest