Wednesday, 28 June 2017

FM40 STYLE | IS IT AUTUMN?


What has happened to the weather .... where has our summer gone too?  

Yesterday called for an early autumn outfit and it got me thinking for the new season ahead .... I need a few new jumpers and a little day black bag. 

This pink Bella Freud jumper is high on my wish list, talking about Bella Jumpers there are quite a few on sale that are worth buying and putting away for A/W 

SHOP BELLA FREUD SALE JUMPERS




Black bags ... I am still personally undecided what to go for, but a good designer option that are more affordable than bags from her big sister 'Chloe' are the See By Chloe bags. I have put a few in the SHOP THE POST below.

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest