Wednesday, 9 August 2017

FM40 STYLE | BODEN AUTUMN/WINTER NEW ARRIVALS


Some of you may be totally over summer now after returning from your holidays ...... and with the nights drawing in (depressing, I have had to put the lamps on the last two nights at 9pm) has maybe got you thinking about your autumn/winter wardrobe? Yes, me too! 

Short on basics .... well keeping with our theme on FM40 of building the perfect capsule wardrobe let's look at the basics we should have for the A/W season and no better place to look for these is Boden

They have recently just had some new arrivals that are fantastic, including a gorgeous V-neck cashmere sweater that I have spied in grey, it also comes in a gorgeous pink. Now, pink seems to be big for the new season and it is also a favourite of my Instagram crush TheWorkingGirl who loves pink knits in the winter teamed with grey denim. Also, they have got another French girl's essential- the navy cashmere crew neck sweater. Black boots, we all need them for the winter and I like these and these. Oh and there is a lace blouse to die for which is so pretty! 

SHOP MY EDIT 



Not forgetting the kids a repeat buy is always the girls kickers ..... L loves these she said they are really comfortable and favours them over others in her drawer. I have a weakness for smocked dresses and this one is a beauty ..... this would look super cute with contrast coloured tights and navy Mary Janes.  

SHOP MY GIRLS EDIT 



I have to admit I don't buy as much for N as I did from Boden  ... but again the undies are the best!!!

SHOP MY BOYS EDIT 




Shop Boden new arrivals here 

Annmarie 
xx

8 comments:

  1. I love your picks. I've already ordered the blush pink slouchy cashmere jumper. Love it that they do this again. I got it in black last year and wore it all the time. I also like the red and black Adelaide kitten heels. I don't really wear heels at all anymore but have been looking for a pair of red pointy shoes with a mini heel for forever. Reminds me of all the pretty French style Pinterest pictures of black/grey/white outfits with red heels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pink one is on my wish list with the grey of course ..... Oh yes .. the french girls love their pointy kitten heels! xxx

      Delete
  2. Those blouses. My poor budget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lace blouse!
    I'm a huge fan of Boden cashmere, I have 4 of their sweaters, they wash and wear really well, and the detailing on the cuffs this year is great. I tend to go for Boden's non patterned items as they fit in with my more minimalist style. Their petite sizing is great for those of us who are vertically challenged!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty isn't it?! Yes, I am plain Boden girl too, plus stripes and a touch of leopard in the accessories department. If you do that and avoid the whole Boden signature prints I think the clothes are fabulous and yes I've had excellent reports on their cashmere ... may indulge myself this year. xx

      Delete
  4. Fashion its a amzaing and full of fun post i like it.


    great post i like it London Fashion you can join it free.



    Pakistani Fashion join me there for live cam chat.


    Indian Fashion wawoooo how is nice post this one i like it. you can join it free.



    Turkey Fashion wawoooo how is nice post this one i like it. you can join it free.




    Arab Fashion join us its free cam chat amazaing i like it.



    Thailand Fashion join us its free cam chat amazaing i like it.


    Asian Fashion wawoooo how is nice post this one i like it. you can join it free.


    Europe Fashion its a amzaing and full of fun post i like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest