Friday, 6 October 2017

FM40 STYLE | MY A/W LUST LIST


D A Y D R E A M I N G 

Now this post is just a bit of day dreaming on my behalf, but I thought it may be of interest to you all to see if I had a large (very large) budget to spend on clothes what would be on top of my list this season. 

Apart from a Chanel WOC (wallet on a chain) Chanel two-tone slingbacks in cream/black and the black patent/material ones ..... dreamy, I would like...... 

SHOP MY LUST LIST FOR A/W 2017



That Preen dress I would absolutely adore for a black tie "DO" I am attending in November. I desperately want a new black crossbody bag (I get halfway there, saving for one then spend the funds on something else 😬)  the Jerome Dreyfuss Bobi is my favourite. I need new jeans and trying to move away from my safety net of skinnys ..... I would love to try a pair of J Brand Selenas. How, cute would they look with that Rixo-London blouse and those Chanel black patent and glitter slingback I am dreaming about? 

Well a girl can certainly dream! 

Have a dreamy weekend. 

Annmarie
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie I'm attending a black tie wedding in December and I'very been checking your blog in hopes that you'll post a piece on occasion dresses. My budget won't stretch to 400 pounds but any tips would be most welcome. Mum of 40 in need of tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pencilled in .... and will appear on the blog asap. If not the end of this week,early next xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much, Anne-Marie. I feel much better already!! Much appreciated. A dublin-based fan of your blog x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest